Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sarah Palin Vows to Hack and Slash Violent Political Rhetoric

The following is a transcript of Sarah Palin’s video in response to the response to her response to the shooting in Arizona.

Good evening, America. I’m really sad that I have to spend time making another internet video to respond to the lamestream media’s reaction to my last video.

Many have called on me to apologize. I guess today you can’t tell the truth without somebody wanting you to apologize. I’ve been asked to retreat from my statement that the opposition soldiers in our political battle because of a phrase that I used, blood libel.

Some of these cowards have said that this statement is offensive to Jews. This is completely impossible. I am a good Christian, and have completely forgiven my Zionist friends for killing our savior. I ask you to wash your hands of these accusations like Pilate did.

I don’t know why people continue to treat me and my family like some house nigger. Oh, I’m sorry.  House colored person.

I plan on taking a machete to my opposition’s violent rhetoric that is tearing our nation apart. It is disgusting that my opponents have dropped napalm on me and my family.

I think that we conservatives need to take aim at liberals and take advantage of the chink in their armor.

It's not like we're in some kind of old timey wop band. Oops. Doo-wop. Wow, those liberals would have had a field day with that one.

I want to make crystal clear and spic and span that I will drop an atom bomb on this ugly language many people are using.

Have a great day, America. See You Next Tuesday. I mean the Tuesday that is Election Day in 2012.

No comments: